Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, February 12, 2006,
thanks everyone, for loving me. HAHA.its good to know its good to know its good to know that im ALRIGHT already! all happy and crazee. no more of those lousy feeling.cause i know there are many ppl who love me. [ right? ]ppl like armpit hair and ahlun and reubinana and here forest and karthylamby and electron and pawk fan and daiso and greenmomma and leo and nwahs and lovegood and elephant and ching and dan and kuku and and..a..n..d... whoever. hahas. i hope. xDwell valentineys day is comin. hannah splashes buckets of rainbow-coloured LOVE plus a warrrmmm HUG to everyone out there who loves her! [=i am not antisocial ! hahaa.i just read smth which is VERY ridiculous. really feel like whacking the idiot upside down.just use your brains before you speak, is it that difficult? well forget it. youre not a worthy friend. i dont trust you and your best friend. and im not gonna let both of you ruin my life!perfecto. (=
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |